Marc Kitay is an excellent employment lawyer. In summarizing from start to finish, i must say it was a learning experience. Marc’s innate attention to detail, and the ability to weed out the rest, I find is his greatest attribute. Knowledgeable in his field, asking the right questions, and never giving in, leads me to say, I would not hesitate to recommend Marc to anybody requiring legal employment counsel. Jim McDonough
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- What is The Canada Recovery Hiring Program And How it Works
- Vaccination Status of Co-workers – Can I Ask My Colleague About Their Vaccination Status?
- Internet Requirements for Remote Employees – Service and Security
- 5 Provisions to Consider in Negotiating your Employment Agreement during COVID-19
- Proof of Vaccination for In-Office Work