My experience at Whitten & Lublin was excellent from start to finish over a period of many months. My lawyer, Stephen Wolpert, helped to bring clarity very quickly to a complex situation. His advice was always well thought out and he sought to understand my situation as well as possible before presenting options on how to proceed. His years of experience also came in handy many times in terms of reading signals from my employer and where and when to push for more. I was regularly kept up to date as the file progressed and consistently felt like my interests were top of mind for Stephen. I also felt like our work progressed with a good sense of urgency and that Stephen was available to talk to when I needed to speak with him. Overall, I would highly recommend both this firm and Stephen Wolpert specifically as counsel in an employment law case.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits