Recently I needed employment law advice regarding a severance. Daniel Lublin, from Whitten and Lublin was recommended to me, a court lawyer with a ‘no nonsense’ reputation. As this was ‘unchartered territory’ for me it was important I find counsel I could trust. After our first meeting I felt I was in good hands. Daniel asked me my concerns first and what my expectations were. He then told me the facts. Daniel understands emotions are high for clients at such a time but reassured me that the law and the facts are what win the day. He was right. In our first meeting we discussed fees and strategy. Daniel kept me informed at every stage of negotiations. There were no surprises, the fees were exact and the settlement as we expected. I have no hesitation recommending Daniel to anyone who needs employment law advice.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Breaking: Ontario Government Extends Infectious Disease Emergency Leave Until January 2, 2021