In the last week, after an unfortunate end to my employment, I retained a lawyer who could not get the job done right. I was then referred to Daniel Lublin, who immediately picked up on a winning strategy that was completely missed by the first lawyer. Daniel knew that the employment agreement I was made to sign by my ex-employer would not hold up in court, so he went to work to quash it. The thing about Daniel Lublin is that he knows how to play the game to win. Knowing that the employer’s defence would ultimately fall apart in court, Daniel rejected all of the less than adequate settlement attempts they put forward and, instead of just threatening it, he actually went to court and won. I witnessed Daniel Lublin razzle dazzle the judge and outperform his counterpart. The result was far greater than where I first started and the best part, was that Daniel’s fees were consistent with our agreement from the outset, and not hidden or vague.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits