After being laid off from my full-time job, I was referred to Whitten & Lublin by a friend to negotiate my severance package. From my first meeting with Daniel Lublin, I felt absolutely confident I was in the right hands. Daniel put me at ease immediately — he took the time to explain my situation from a legal perspective, showed empathy and a true desire to want to secure a fair settlement. I expected for such a big firm with such an impressive reputation to feel like just a number — but it was the complete opposite. I never felt like it was all about the money for Daniel. I ALWAYS felt I had Daniel’s undivided attention and promise to do the best he could. During the entire process, anytime I had a question or sought clarification, his law clerk Nida was there in a heartbeat to offer help. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and talent of Daniel and his staff. In the end, Daniel was able to get everything I asked for, and I was able to walk away with more than I had thought possible! Thank you, Daniel and Nida, for your exceptional service!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits