“Having Dan as my lawyer enabled me to sleep at night knowing I was in safe hands. Daniel Lublin shared his strategy for the case right up front. He was very honest. He set realistic expectations that ended up to be extremely accurate. His fees were fair to my situation. He kept me fully informed at every step. He was easy to work with. He responded promptly. He gave excellent advice. He offered encouragement when I needed it most. But most impressively, due to a unique situation, I had new information to bring to Dan about the case at the very last minute that changed my case entirely. Dan willingly listened, offered flexibility, and showed a tremendous ability to think on his feet. Not even 30 minutes later, he presented a very compelling and strong case taking into account the new findings. Dan then continued to drive the negotiations through on the new facts and brought it to a fair close. Anyone else would have ignored the information or been completely thrown by the situation, but not Dan. In any legal case, as in life, there can be things you plan for and things that come unexpectedly. Dan had both elements well covered. It is a testament to his talent, negotiation skills, knowledge of the law, and commitment to his clients.”
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits