It is with pleasure that I recommend our employment lawyer Tommy Junho Hong. During a difficult time in my life in which I was under much stress & duress during a prior employment, Tommy in addition to his legal expertise also provided much empathy and compassion to help make this difficult process more bearable. Tommy’s personable and very calming demeanor along with his strong understanding of the workings of the law and how to effectively communicate complex situations and make them more understandable. In addition to these strong skills, he is always very professional and also timely in his follow up. I would strongly recommend Tommy if you are ever in need of an employment lawyer.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits