I was referred to Daniel Lublin by a colleague. The initial consultation was informative, providing a solid assessment of the financial package on offer as well as an overview of the process and legal options. Negotiations with my former employer were protracted over several months. During this time Daniel was accessible and responsive to questions. I found Daniel to be honest in his dealings and the legal bill was reasonable and below the initial quote. I would not hesitate to refer Daniel Lublin to a colleague.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits