After the initial consultation, I knew I wanted David Whitten to represent me. David was extremely forthright and honest with me from the very beginning. His legal expertise and professionalism are unparalleled – ensuring a prompt response to all correspondence. David managed my expectations, time and costs very efficiently. He took the time to explain, in detail, the legal processes and anticipated outcomes. This allowed me to be less emotional and make strategic decisions during a very hard time. There is no doubt that I got the best outcome as a result of David’s intelligence and work ethic. I highly recommend him.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits