My entire experience with Whitten & Lublin was exceptional. Mr. Daniel Lublin and Gareth were easy to speak with and were incredibly responsive to any question I had. Their candor and efficiency were refreshing; as they provided me all the information I needed regarding if and how to move forward in my case. A friend recommended Daniel Lublin to me; and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of quality legal advice or representation in employment law.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits