I was fortunate to be referred to Daniel Lublin from a colleague after a dispute arose with a former employer. From the initial consultation with Mr. Lublin, I knew that I would be represented by a professional and competent lawyer. Daniel clearly explained all the options I had, and what the steps would be in the process. I expressed what I wanted out of the process and he gave me his recommendations. Within 2 weeks, Daniel managed to conclude a settlement that was far above the employer’s initial position. I can say I was truly satisfied with the service provided by Daniel and his legal team. I would highly recommend them to any friend or colleague who requires legal assistance to deal with an employment issue.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits