I reached out for advice on a human rights issue, and I’m glad that I did. I was greeted with customer service excellence with the first phone call and the rest that followed. Consistent customer focus based on honesty and strategic planning. I spoke to Julian, who went the extra mile in making me feel listened to and understood. He even called me on his lunch break ( I know….that’s a wow). Thank you Julian for your expertise and support. I highly recommend you, and your Law Firm.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits