Daniel Lublin was attentive to my many demands/concerns. Being a detailed-oriented person, I had many. He was able to come up with creative means for dealing with them, such that at the end I was totally at ease in signing the release document. I knew my facts and my former employer better than anyone else, but Daniel was my most valuable sounding board without him the case could not have been executed effectively. Daniel was easy to work with, I had confidence in his advice and would highly recommend him.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits