It was an absolute pleasure working with Mr. Athanasios Makrinos from Whitten & Lublin. I didn’t feel I was presented a fair package and was seeking legal advise to review the documentation to ensure I received what I should be legally entitled to. Athan was very knowledgeable and professional and took his time to review my package and explain what my options would be when countering the offer. I would highly recommend him for legal advise and the services of Whitten & Lublin!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits