I recently dealt with Marc Kitay at Whitten and Lublin and I knew within the first 5 minutes of meeting with him that I was making the right decision. Marc clearly demonstrated that he had my best interest in mind by setting expectations in that first meeting and communicating with me on a regular basis throughout the entire process. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and made me feel confident that we were working together to accomplish our goal. I would highly recommend Marc for anyone that is looking for an employment lawyer.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits