I recently had the occasion to use the expertise of Marc Kitay of Whitten & Lublin to help me understand and resolve termination issues with my [former] employer. Marc walked me through various alternatives and possible solutions and then he went out and worked for me. Marc removed so much of the stress that is pervasive during this difficult time. The final outcome was more positive than I had expected and for that I am very grateful. I have had my eyes opened through this process and now know what to look for going forward. I would not hesitate to use Marc’s services again and would recommend him to anyone. Many thanks Marc!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Breaking: Ontario Government Extends Infectious Disease Emergency Leave Until January 2, 2021