I recently engaged Stephen Wolpert and his team at Whitten & Lublin to assist me with negotiations with my employer. He took the time to outline the process and the possible outcome scenarios (both good and bad) that may occur. I felt secure with his experience guiding me to make the right decisions at each stage of the process. The end result was in line with what I had hoped would be the outcome, and I know that wouldn’t have transpired without his expertise. I am forever grateful to the friend who recommended this firm to me. If you find yourself in need an employment lawyer I suggest you call Whitten & Lublin and ask for Stephen.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits