I reached out to Whitten & Lublin for advice and help and was super impressed with how professionally and to my complete satisfaction, they assisted me with my case. Athanasios Makrinos handled my case. I would like to say that Athan is extremely knowledgeable, excellent at his work, passionate about what he does, and I highly highly recommend Athan! Athan accurately assessed my situation and advised me on my numerous rights that had been violated. I took Athan’s advice and recommendations, and the case was put to ease in a quick matter of time! Athan – Huge respects and appreciation for your sound advices, and I believe we connected well and heard each other. You are a true gem of a person who values and respects principles, honesty, integrity, strong ethics, and has an awesome heart that listens! Athan – Thanks once again! M. Patel
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits