I highly recommend Daniel Lublin and the Whitten & Lublin firm. Their prompt response to my initial email, their honesty and straightforwardness about the cost and an early appointment was sincerely appreciated at a time of uncertainty in my life. Mr. Lublin was informative in our meeting and guided me in my negotiations with my employer. I was very happy with the final outcome and it was because of Mr. Lublin’s involvement. The firm’s exemplary service sets them apart from all the other firms. I will be sure to recommend Mr. Lublin and his firm to everyone I meet.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits