I recently had the pleasure of working with Daniel Lublin and his clerk Nida reviewing my severance. I found Daniel Lublin to be very honest, patient, professional, knowledgeable and compassionate with excellent negotiation skills. Daniel always responded to my questions and concerns in a prompt and professional manner. Right from the beginning I knew that my case was in very good hands. The situation with my former employer was very difficult. Daniel provided me with different options and took his time to discuss the pros and cons of each option in an honest manner. In the end what was most important was that after my case was settled, I found out that the supervisor that let me go was no longer with my former employer. Justice was served and I was very pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend Daniel Lublin to anyone seeking an exceptional employment lawyer. His work is exemplary. Thank you Daniel and Nida for your excellent work.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits