I had a great experience with Whitten & Lublin firm. Everyone in this office is supportive and accommodating. I had a pressing matter and I contacted Daniel Chodos during a long weekend. I was quite surprised when he responded right away and helped me schedule a consultation with one of his team members in a few days. I met with Athan Markrinos, his advice was accurate and reasonable, rendering a positive outcome. I appreciate his knowledge and expertise and highly recommend this firm.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits