Marc Kitay represented me on my recent Settlement dispute. I work for that company for more than 13 years and the Settlement was to be done between the company in Canada and the base company in Portugal. Marc was able to get me 100% of what I was asking to settle and, in the end that’s what counts. He could not be more prompt, professional and thoughtful. Marc did an excellent job putting up a clean and precise strategy. He was knowledgeable, fast in replying my questions and skillfully guide me through the entire process. Marc always keep the cool even in stressful moments to me. I’m also very grateful for all the support of Gauri Jalota and the rest of the team. I would recommend Marc and Whitten & Lublin to everyone that is going through the same process.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits