I was seeking advice on a severance package I received and Julian Whitten was good enough to call me and review the details of my offer and explain my options in easy to understand terms. Ultimately it was decided that my offer was fair and that pursuing legal action likely wouldn’t gain me anything extra. I appreciated that Julian was knowledgeable and forthright with me in advising that in my case I probably wouldn’t benefit in going the legal route (even though it would have benefited Whitten & Lublin), which allowed me to save time, effort and money while being able to close this particular chapter and move on.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits