I found Stephen Wolpert to be extremely professional. While a lot of lawyers that you see on TV do not act or seem very professional, I found Stephen Wolpert to be very professional. Not only did he tell me what would be involved in my case, but also the pros and cons and the likelihood of the outcomes. You would think that a lawyer would be encouraging his clients to sue (as that is how they earn their fees), however, Stephen councils his clients as to the pros and cons, the likely costs of each option, the time frame and likely outcomes. I found Stephen’s advice very valuable and his approach well balanced. I would highly recommend Stephen Wolpert to anyone who has an employment issue.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits