Whitten & Lublin law firm was recommended to me when I was terminated after 12 years. From the first phone call to the firm I was treated with the utmost respect. I was given the various hourly rates of the lawyers and help with how to decide which lawyer to choose, depending on the circumstances of my situation. I chose Ellen Low to help me with my termination package and was given an appointment the following day . An email was sent immediately with details on what documents to send ahead of time for Ellen’s review prior to our appointment. She was very personable , extremely knowledgeable and professional and I felt that I could relate to her immediately. She reviewed my package and gave her honest opinion of it. She presented me with all my options if I chose to fight it and I was made aware of any charges that I might incur with each option. Over the next few days she very patiently and promptly answered any questions I sent to her via email. I now realize how important it is to have a lawyer go over any employment offer before signing for a new position and will most likely do this for my next offer. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in a similar situation. Thank you Ellen Low!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits