I was referred to Daniel Lublin by a former colleague and I highly recommend his team for anyone in need of an Employment Lawyer. The entire experience working with Daniel and his team exceeded all my expectations. Daniel was very strategic in his approach, provided me with tremendous support during a time of personal change, and his strong track record in being an effective negotiator resulted in efficient and effective discussions with my former employer. He was extremely responsive to any of my inquiries. I have already referred Daniel and his firm to another former bank executive and they are also extremely pleased with how the discussions went. Thank you Daniel and Nida!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits