When I was wrongfully dismissed with no severance at all, Daniel Lublin took my case to court and got the judge to say that my employer was wrong. Any other lawyer would have settled my case long before we went to trial just to make money and move on. But Daniel refused to settle for less and we went all the way to trial. In court, Daniel presented all of our evidence to the judge, who was quickly convinced that my employer got my termination wrong. Getting fired based on false allegations was devastating, but because of Daniel my employer withdrew its allegations about me. Even though I was nervous about going through with a trial, Daniel and Simone ensured that I was comfortable and understood every step along the way. In the end, we were right to go to court because I received more than what I wanted. I highly recommend Daniel and his team at Whitten & Lublin if you want a lawyer who will go the distance, clear your name, and won’t try to convince you to settle for less. Daniel’s fees are not insignificant but he is the best if you want to win.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits