Whitten & Lublin was recommended to me by a friend when I was terminated from my employer in June and offered a severance package. I worked with Tommy Junho Hong. He was great at explaining what my employer was offering and how he thought I could get more. He provided clear advice on my options as we went through the process. I’ve never been through a termination process, and hope not to do it again, but I’m glad I made the call to Whitten & Lublin.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Breaking: Ontario Government Extends Infectious Disease Emergency Leave Until January 2, 2021