Previously I’d worked with Daniel Lublin when I exited from my previous employer a number of years ago. He was extremely helpful and made the entire ordeal far less stressful, guiding me through the exit. The experience was so positive that when I had a second time I required an employment lawyer around contract discussions I went back to him immediately and once again was very happy with my experience and the guidance I was given. Sleep better at night by getting good counsel. Highly recommend.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits