David Whitten and the whole team at Whitten & Lublin provided me with excellent legal services. David’s knowledge and sage advice was instrumental to achieving a satisfactory result in a short period of time. The process was very professional and very efficient – no wasted time, which kept costs under control. In addition, David took the time to explain very clearly the legal process for each action item on the case. I appreciated those qualities very much. In addition to critical legal advice and quality work, David managed to keep the case in perspective for me, which helped me make sound decisions. I therefore highly recommend Whitten & Lublin. It was a real pleasure to work with David, his partner and their team. I will certainly call upon them again.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits