Whitten and Lublin was recommended to me by a professional acquaintance. My first meeting with Daniel Lublin and Simone Ostrowski was not as expected for a large Toronto legal firm; the meeting was relaxed, very informative, and I never felt rushed or pressured with respect to time or decisions. I worked with Simone on the specifics of the case, in consultation with Daniel. After working with Simone, I am very happy that she was assigned to my file. Simone was always very prompt, professional, but easy to talk to in her approach, calmly discussing the case specifics in plain understandable language as we went along. She made a very stressful situation manageable. Furthermore, Simone’s work is excellent; I feel that she took the time to understand my particular situation and was able to convey this in her work. I am very happy with the package Daniel and Simone negotiated on my behalf, far better than the package initially offered to me by my ex-employer. The final legal fees came within the initial estimate. Without hesitation I would recommend Whitten and Lublin.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits