Thank you Stephen Wolpert for your professional guidance through this past year. You were extremely detailed in explaining next steps and what to expect through out the process. Certainly helped lessen the anxiety on my end. Happy to put this situation behind me – and grateful for Stephen’s professional expertise. Hopeful that his services will not be required in the future – but eager to share my experiences and recommend his services to anyone in need of legal representation surrounding employment law.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits