I worked with Daniel and Simone recently and highly recommend using them for employment law matters. They drafted excellent detailed written materials, prepared creative legal arguments, and gathered helpful case law to support my position. On a personal level Daniel and Simone worked very well as a team with me, and were both caring and strategic. They represented my interests well, and took the time to understand the details of my matter. I recommend using Daniel and Simone for any complex legal issue.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- What is The Canada Recovery Hiring Program And How it Works
- Vaccination Status of Co-workers – Can I Ask My Colleague About Their Vaccination Status?
- Internet Requirements for Remote Employees – Service and Security
- 5 Provisions to Consider in Negotiating your Employment Agreement during COVID-19
- Proof of Vaccination for In-Office Work