Daniel Lublin concerned himself with representing me, advocating for me, and ensuring that I was treated fairly by my former employer. Daniel is a no-nonsense professional who brings intelligence, insight and honesty to each interaction. He managed my expectations throughout the course of my matter, took my needs to heart, and ultimately shepherded me through an extremely difficult time. His sense of urgency surrounding my matter was comforting and his expertise in navigating a very complex situation was impressive to say the least. I highly recommend his services
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits