Stephen Wolpert came recommended to me from a friend and the experience was better than I could have expected. I contacted him to get a second opinion on the terms of my termination and his advice was invaluable. As we progressed through the process of communicating to my previous employer what I thought was fair, Stephen provided feedback and insight that only comes with professional experience. Stephen was extremely knowledgeable about my situation and everything he said about the process was accurate. He prepared me fully at each step and was not wrong about tactics and messages that we would encounter along the way. In the end Stephen negotiated a settlement through mediation and am very happy with the outcome of my case. Should I need an employment lawyer in the future I will not hesitate to contact Stephen.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits