From my initial email to Daniel Lublin based on the article he wrote in the Globe and Mail, I was impressed by the clarity and the the speed of response from Whitten & Lublin. The guidance on the process over the phone with their team, the clarity on the fixed cost of the consultation, the speed in booking a meeting, the detailed email with instructions on all Daniels requirements, vis to have documentation in advance for him to pre-read so that we could spend time discussing my situation rather than reading the documentation; this showed a level of professionalism not seen from others I reached out to. The advice and support Daniel provided in our consultation with regard to my employment situation specifically on simplifying clauses and spotting incongruity in the detail of the documentation has ensured a significant value in numbered tens of thousands of dollars was not overlooked. I was able to present these updates to my documentation with my company today. All points were accepted without exception and well received. I have been able to proceed forward to a successful conclusion. Both Daniel personally and Whitten & Lublin are a credit to the profession, I was impressed. I have already recommended Whitten & Lublin to my friends for their employment advice and would not hesitate to recommend to any one else.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits