I met with Mr. Lublin last Friday. He was very direct and to the point which is exactly what I was looking for. He methodically went through the history that I had provided him and his thorough review of my case helped me make a more informed decision. Thank you. I would also like to thank his assistant Valeria. I was being pressured by my former employer to make a decision on a date prior to what my scheduled meeting was with Mr. Lublin. When I called to ask that the meeting be moved up she was compassionate, professional and was able to schedule an earlier meeting. If I ever find myself in this position again, Mr. Lublin would be my first phone call. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm to anyone. Pauline
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits