This is the third time my wife and I have needed and used the services of Whitten Lublin. On this occasion my Lawyer was Marc Kitay. Marc was extremely Knowledgeable and Professional. He provided me with all the answers I was looking for as well he made me feel at ease that everything would work out which it did. Marc and the entire staff went beyond the call to assist me with my claim. The entire team is top shelf. Professional, Knowledgeable, Understanding and Courteous. I would recommend to anyone who needs representation in the area of employment claims to seek out Whitten Lublin. I assure you will be extremely happy with their services and results. Once again Thank You Marc for being there for me when I needed your assistance. You are the Best. Kind Regards, Peter Szydlowski
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits