Whitten & Lublin Employment Lawyers were highly recommended to me by a friend years ago. The first time I met Daniel Chodos, he told me what he believed that my company would offer me, and he ended up being 100% right, much to my dismay. However, thanks to Daniel’s extensive experience in employment law, his creativity, his perseverance, his contacts, and his frugalness with my money, this extremely intelligent and compassionate gentleman made it possible for me to retire early! Thanks so much, Daniel!!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits