I had the pleasure of working with Jason Jagpal from Whitten & Lublin. I found the team to be inviting, friendly and knowledgeable. He went through my severance package with me and explained the pro’s and con’s. He explained the Ontario Labour Laws as it pertained to my situation and gave me options each step of the way. I never felt pressured to do something I did not want to and I really felt like the law firm stood behind me as I have never faced this type of situation before. Jason responded to all of my questions and concerns promptly. All documentation was reviewed and approved before sending to my former company. All of this made dealing with the law firm stress free. I was very happy with the outcome of my settlement and would highly recommend Jason from Whitten and Lublin. Thank You, Randy
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits