I am very grateful for having met David Whitten and the expert staff at Whitten & Lublin. I was previously exposed to a highly toxic work environment. It was an experience like no other I had ever been through in my life. After speaking with family, I decided the best thing for me and my family was to speak with a Lawyer. After reading several reviews on line about David, I called his office and booked an appointment to meet with him. My first meeting with David, he came prepared. He took time to review the information I sent him and to familiarize himself with my situation. He spoke to me in a language that I could understand and implemented a plan to help me navigate very stormy waters with my then employer. I am taking the time to write this message in hopes that you too will allow David to assist you with your matter. I highly recommend David Whitten and the services provided by his firm.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits