Marc Kitay recently helped me through a very tough employment situation. When major changes occurred at my place of employment, I was unsure of the next step. Marc took the time to explain my options and guided me through the entire process. We discussed the pros and cons of each offer and it was through his expertise that I received the positive results I did. I am very grateful to Marc for all of his support and I have no hesitation recommending him to others facing the same situation.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits
- Breaking: Ontario Government Extends Infectious Disease Emergency Leave Until January 2, 2021