Coming to this firm and meeting Marc Kitay for this first time, immediately put my mind at ease. Being a type A personality myself, I appreciated that he was prepared in advance, and answered all of our questions. He was organized and knowledgeable. While dealing with my settlement, I was unwell and had health issues, so I needed someone that I could feel confident with, and who would understand. Marc took over and did so with the utmost respect. Correspondence was ongoing during all stages and he had my back the entire time. This firm works as a team and I appreciate everyone’s hard work. Thank you Marc for doing a fantastic job. I would not hesitate to recommend you. You are truly an asset to Whitten Lublin. All the best!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits