I was recently terminated after 8 years of service and contacted Whitten and Lublin to assist me with negotiating my severance package. Daniel’s firm answered all my questions and made me feel at ease during the entire negotiation process. Their professionalism and knowledge in negotiating these types of agreements cannot be understated. The firm was able to negotiate a much better settlement than I was originally offered by my employer. They were concise and clear about the different options available to me during the entire process and were also up front about my legal fees. A special thanks to Simone Ostrowski for answering all my phone calls and returning my e-mails promptly during the negotiation process. Being terminated can be stressful and Simone’s attitude, knowledge, advice and support was tremendous throughout the entire process. I won’t hesitate to recommend Whitten and Lublin to anyone needing a great labour lawyer. I also look forward to using their expertise again in the near future when negotiating my new employment contract.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits