Whitten & Lublin was referred to me through a friend who had previously engaged the firm for guidance around a similar matter. I was fortunate enough to work with Athan Makrinos and I couldn’t have been happier with the representation he provided. He quickly grasped the situation at hand and showed patience with me throughout the process. Athan was always responsive and ensured I was well informed and comfortable as matters proceeded. Suffice to say I am very pleased with the result and will be sure to recommend Athan along with Whitten & Lublin in the future.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits