I recently had the pleasure of working with Stephen Wolpert and his team at Whitten & Lublin on a claim against a former employer and he was fantastic to work with. He was very honest and upfront about how the whole process would go and what the pitfalls would be. I often relied on his experience to guide me with my decisions and how to proceed. The final outcome was positive and to my satisfaction. Stephen is a fierce negotiator and this was evident in the face to face mediation meeting. I would highly recommend Stephen to any of my friends, family and colleagues, if they required the need of an employment lawyer. You won’t be disappointed with his level of expertise and how hard he’ll work for you. I will definitely use Stephen and Whitten & Lublin again if the need arises.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits