I contacted Whitten & Lublin after being served Termination papers at my corporate job as an Account Executive. I had several other lawyer referrals from friends but decide to talk to Whitten & Lublin first after reading their reviews online. The first contact was to pick a lawyer I felt comfortable with, I chose Ryan Watkins due to his level of experience and price per hour. I was a bit nervous going into the consultation meeting but Ryan’s easy going nature, knowledge and ability to walk me through all the options made me feel confident he would represent my best interests efficiently. I signed with him at that first meeting! Throughout the negotiation period Ryan did what he promised, follow up and kept me informed but most of all negotiated a deal that I was happy with. My ROI for hiring a lawyer was well worth it! I have recommended Ryan Watkins and Whitten & Lublin to friends and will continue to do so.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits