When I retained Daniel Lublin to represent me for an employment dispute that had been dragging on for a lengthy period of time I could have never imagined then that such a negative situation would be resolved so quickly, efficiently and with such a positive outcome. Right from the onset Daniel was approachable, professional, honest and straightforward with the information he provided. His expertise and knowledge of the law was obvious and undeniable, most importantly I felt I could trust his representation regarding my case, and that was very important to me.I appreciated greatly that Daniel was always accessible and returned my calls, questions or emails promptly. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone requiring the services of an employment lawyer to contact Daniel Lublin first. Thank you again, Daniel, Kindest Regards, Sandy
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits