I highly recommend hiring Daniel Lublin and Simone Ostrowski if you are let go without a fair severance. While I cannot comment on the specifics of my case, I can state that Daniel and Simone were creative, confident and fought aggressively on my behalf. We were up against one of Canada’s largest employers and their team of lawyers. But Daniel and Simone were not deterred. They found a subtle but important argument that my former employer did not expect and this creativity ultimately pushed our case over the top. In the end, I was very pleased with the result of my case. If your employer let’s you go and you need lawyers who are not afraid to take on a giant, call Daniel Lublin and Simone Ostrowski.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits