I had a very positive experience with Whitten and Lublin from start to finish. I worked with Marc Kitay and Kimberley Villaluz following a recommendation from a friend. From our first meeting, I found Marc to be very knowledgeable, interested in my specific situation, and patient and understanding during a personally stressful time. Marc took the time to explain what was happening (sometimes more than once!) and presented me with good options. Marc always gave me time to reflect and didn’t push me into any decision. Marc always did what he said he would do in a timely manner and kept me well informed. Kimberley was very helpful as well. Both Marc and Kimberley were very personable and easy to work with. I felt confident that I was in good hands and was very satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend Marc and his team.
Why Clients Choose Us
- Nationally recognized in 2020 and 2018 as one of Canada’s Top 10 Employment & Labour Law Firms, by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lawyers are recognized as “Leading Practitioners” by Lexpert, which is the largest annual survey of leading lawyers in Canada and an acknowledgment of excellence voted on by peers.
- Far more positive Google reviews and recommendations from past clients than any other Employment and Labour Law Firm in Canada
- Can a Request For More Medical Information in The Workplace be Regarded as Discrimination?
- Travel Restrictions: COVID-19 Update For Employees
- Employers Now Required to Screen Employees For COVID-19 Symptoms Before Each Workday or Shift
- The Hospitality Industry During COVID-19: Reopening The Economy
- Changes to Employment Insurance (EI) Maternity and Parental Benefits